Friday, June 19, 2009

YES SCHOOL IS DONE NOW IM GOING HOME!!!

Well like i said i finished the term and with good grades as always. So now I get to relax a bit before the next term starts and how I'm going to do that is go home to Oregon with my family and go camping and quading. I cant wait. Ohh speaking of school this term was preaty crazy. i had two great class' which where level design and internet programming which was cool. In level design I did what the class is, design levels which was really cool. I built towns from scratch and built all the buildings to. I mean you could actually go in them and run around and play. I also for my internet programing class built many websites and built many JavaScript games as well to which was fun. If you want to see our site its www.godspeedgames.com and that has every thing. If you want to play the game we made you'll have to do it through internet explorer, but for the web page graphics go through Firefox. But yeah it was all cool and fun we actually have our own game company now and are going to make some cool games for the future... ITS GONNA BE SICK!

1 comment: