Sunday, June 28, 2009

My trip to see my family

I recently went home for a week which was nice to see my family. I really missed them and was great to see them all. We decided when I was there to go quadding which was awesome. We all had fun and where having just such a blast. Lol we had this problem starting a fire with wet wood that the people gave us lol. Than there was just the family riding which was fun I got that video on hear to of the family. Over all it was nice to see the family and I really missed them. And was fun to go do some family camping. Im gonna miss them until next time I see them. Which might be my sisters birth of her child I think. IDK lol. Well hears my video of the quadding trip I put together and the family one is just right above. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment