Thursday, March 19, 2009

THE CAR!!!

So the other day my friend Josh and I got to working on my car. Well as many know my car has had some problems but because of my family's time, my friends time, and my time; my car is actually coming along great we just put in a new radiator, spark plugs, spark plug wires, and breaks. Now all that's left to be done is the A/C which i need done cuz hell i live in AZ. And the electrical. Than after than im gonna add some more goodies to the engine to make it run pristine than tint the windows cuz also in AZ that is a damn good thing to have. Than yeah i should be good than maybe some tires and rims idk just a thought. But yeah i like the work going into my car and love working on it. Well im going to go gotta go to auto zone and get some things than today I got to go to video game studies and get paid for it... AWESOME!!! Later guys

No comments:

Post a Comment